With a 1200 sq. ft. climate controlled work shop and 300 sq. ft. classroom, we are a dedicated facility filled with the latest tools and technology that the world has to offer. Our facility consists of:
• Corghi 2024TT w/2300+ Helper Arm traditional rim-clamp tilt-tower tire changer
• Corghi AM5000 “Touchless” tire changer
• Corghi EM9280 balancer with ultrasonic/laser measuring
• Haweka expandable collets (Duo Collets), precision hubs and Quick Pin Plates to attain a repeatable balance
• Bartec TPMS Relearn Programmers
• Wheel Fit® GRYPR System® Tire and Wheel Test Fit tool
• Tire Repair Station
• Assortment of tires and custom wheel
The TIA ATS Certification is one of the most valuable training programs in the automotive industry. It covers a number of modules that can be seen here. This curriculum covers OE fitment, but stops at discussing aftermarket applications where modified suspensions are involved. That is where the T.R.A.C.K. ™ Advanced Tire and Custom Wheel training program picks up.
The T.R.A.C.K. ™ Advanced Tire and Custom Wheel training program is a proprietary curriculum geared towards advanced aftermarket applications in custom wheel manufacturing, design, fitment, sales and installation. In addition to wheels, this curriculum also includes tire fitment specifications that exceed the TIA ATS Certification and also includes Sales Training and Vehicle Ride Dynamics. The modules can be seen here. Selling and installing custom wheels is a mixture of science and art. We can show you how to be the best in your market with increased margins.
This dedicated facility houses the latest in tools and technology needed to service the vehicles of today as well as custom built vehicles with unique design challenges. We offer several programs to meet our clients needs from TIA ATS Tire Tech/Trainer Certification to T.R.A.C.K. Advanced Custom Wheel and Tire Fitment Certification.